This fabulous necklace is made with oval flat-shaped Jasper turquoise semi-precious stones. I added Hematite tube spacers and silver beads and a silver centre for a truly unique and contemporary look.
This takes me back to holidays spent on exotic beaches, looking for beautiful, unique stones polished by the waves and time... These Jasper stones have different inlays and colours. It feels like wearing a holiday past and a future promised one in a single lovely necklace.
These semi-precious African Turquoise stone beads are actually a variety of spotted teal coloured Jasper, which is found in Africa. This Jasper is often dyed to achieve a turquoise-like colour.
Known as the stone of evolution, African Turquoise is believed to bring encouragement for growth, development and positive change in life.
These Hematite semi-precious tube beads have a highly polished surface and a dark gunmetal grey colour, which makes for dramatic jewellery designs. Hematite is a mineral and thought to have energising and vitalising properties.
The necklace is 43cm (17") long, the Jasper oval beads measure approx. 13x18mm, the Hematite tubes approx. 1.3mm and the silver beads are 4mm.
African Turquoise Jasper Necklace
UPDATE: As the impact of COVID-19 continues, we apologise in advance if your order is delayed. We are doing everything we can to ensure as little disruption to the Ark Jewellery as possible. Thank you for your patience.
All pieces are handmade we don’t sell boxed items with most items are in stock, however, some pieces will need to be made or finished at the time of ordering and how long your jewellery will arrive at your location depends on the type of piece or metal you have chosen and your location.
Please review the timescales below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require your jewellery within 14 days of order, or if your despatch date is not suitable. We will do our best to meet your request.
- We cannot accept liability if goods are despatched as agreed, but do not arrive on time due to the weather, or a problem with the postal service/delivery company.
- In the unlikely event of our workshop having to shut down temporarily, some deliveries may be delayed until work is resumed.
UK delivery – £7.50 – Free over £ 100
- We currently have stock of Silver, Arabesque and Venetian collections and these should arrive the next day.
- If these items are out of stock it usually takes 2-3 weeks to be made and despatched.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed for all our UK orders. You will be sent an email and/or SMS message with a tracking number on the day your order is despatched and receive it the next day.
Europe & worldwide delivery – £15
- If the item is out of stock it usually takes 2 weeks to be made and, depending on your shipping destination, can take a further 10-14 days to reach you. Please allow 3-4 weeks in total for your order to be made and delivered.
- Your order will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked.