WHITE FOREST DROP EARRINGS
The design of the White Forest Earrings is inspired by Middle Eastern Architecture. Decorations make frequent use of geometric patterns and are often built on combinations of repeated squares and circles which may be overlapped and interlaced to form intricate and complex patterns including a wide variety of tiles. These may constitute the entire decoration, may form a framework for floral or star-shaped embellishments or may retreat into the background around other motifs.
The pattern is laser cut and intricately engraved inlaid with a silver disc.
The pendant measures approximately 3cm and and is hanging on a Sterling Silver continental ear fitting.
The White Forest Earrings are part of the "Arabesque Collection" made of sustainable oak wood and organic paint.
Beautifully textured coloured and created for everyday luxury.
Silver & Wood White Forest Drop Earrings
UPDATE: As the impact of COVID-19 continues, we apologise in advance if your order is delayed. We are doing everything we can to ensure as little disruption to the Ark Jewellery as possible. Thank you for your patience.
All pieces are handmade we don’t sell boxed items with most items are in stock, however, some pieces will need to be made or finished at the time of ordering and how long your jewellery will arrive at your location depends on the type of piece or metal you have chosen and your location.
Please review the timescales below and contact email@example.com if you require your jewellery within 14 days of order, or if your despatch date is not suitable. We will do our best to meet your request.
- We cannot accept liability if goods are despatched as agreed, but do not arrive on time due to the weather, or a problem with the postal service/delivery company.
- In the unlikely event of our workshop having to shut down temporarily, some deliveries may be delayed until work is resumed.
UK delivery – £7.50
- Jewellery made in wood, silver and 9ct yellow gold usually takes 2-3 weeks to be made and despatched.
- Other metals such as white and rose gold, 18ct yellow gold, palladium and platinum are sourced for your order. Pieces made from these metals may take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed for all our UK orders. You will be sent an email and/or SMS message with a tracking number on the day your order is despatched and receive it the next day.
Europe & worldwide delivery – £15
- Jewellery made in wood silver and 9ct yellow gold usually takes 2 weeks to be made and, depending on your shipping destination, can take a further 10-14 days to reach you. Please allow 3-4 weeks in total for your order to be made and delivered.
- Other metals such as white and rose gold, 18ct yellow gold, palladium and platinum are sourced specially for you. Pieces made from these metals may take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
Your order will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked.