The pendant is inspired by nature; the Moon.
The chain is a 16"/41 cm, 18"/46 cm or 20”/50 cm long silver snake chain (1.6mm thick).
The pendant measures c 2 cm and it is highly polished with a secret “bail loop” in the back for that contemporary look with some added semi-precious beads.
I love pairing this with the leaf pendant necklace. If you love jewellery with a story this is the look for you! The leaf representing the planet and half moon complement each other beautifully to create that celestial connection, adding some healing semi precious stones to complete the look.
I use the highest quality and most popular alloy 925 Sterling Silver sourced responsibly, fair trade or recycled.
I created the silver leaf collection using the technique called casting. This is the process by which a wax pattern is made into a jewellery mold and then filled with silver grains to create a custom piece of jewellery. It is also called lost wax casting because the wax is always “lost” during the process of making jewellery.
Sterling Silver Lunar Necklace with Agates
UPDATE: As the impact of COVID-19 continues, we apologise in advance if your order is delayed. We are doing everything we can to ensure as little disruption to the Ark Jewellery as possible. Thank you for your patience.
All pieces are handmade we don’t sell boxed items with most items are in stock, however, some pieces will need to be made or finished at the time of ordering and how long your jewellery will arrive at your location depends on the type of piece or metal you have chosen and your location.
Please review the timescales below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require your jewellery within 14 days of order, or if your despatch date is not suitable. We will do our best to meet your request.
- We cannot accept liability if goods are despatched as agreed, but do not arrive on time due to the weather, or a problem with the postal service/delivery company.
- In the unlikely event of our workshop having to shut down temporarily, some deliveries may be delayed until work is resumed.
UK delivery – £7.50
- Jewellery made in wood, silver and 9ct yellow gold usually takes 2-3 weeks to be made and despatched.
- Other metals such as white and rose gold, 18ct yellow gold, palladium and platinum are sourced for your order. Pieces made from these metals may take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed for all our UK orders. You will be sent an email and/or SMS message with a tracking number on the day your order is despatched and receive it the next day.
Europe & worldwide delivery – £15
- Jewellery made in wood silver and 9ct yellow gold usually takes 2 weeks to be made and, depending on your shipping destination, can take a further 10-14 days to reach you. Please allow 3-4 weeks in total for your order to be made and delivered.
- Other metals such as white and rose gold, 18ct yellow gold, palladium and platinum are sourced specially for you. Pieces made from these metals may take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
Your order will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked.