Venetian Necklace - Millefiori Necklace
Millefiori is a glasswork technique which produces distinctive decorative patterns on glassware. The cane comes from the island of Murano, Italy.
A very versatile and ‘upbeat’ hand-made necklace! The beads are chosen randomly to create individual designs, part of the beauty of these pieces. The glass beads are joined with tiny cone-shaped Crystals to ensure a comfortable fit and adding a little glamour. Finished with a gold plated clasp fitting.
So easily worn with a variety of outfits and colours. Feels good and attracts attention!
Please remember that each one of these items are hand made, using a deliberately random choice of Millefiori pieces, and therefore each necklace will vary from the next. They’re all gorgeous, though!
Millefiori is a combination of the Italian words "mille" (thousand) and "fiori" (flowers) and originates from the Venetian island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy. Millefiori glass is made by creating vibrant multi-coloured patterns within glass rods. These rods are then heated, stretched and sliced to create the signature Millefiori flower patterns.
The necklace is joined together with Swarovski crystal beads and decorative gold plated spacer beads. The necklace is 42 cm ( 16.5 inches) long and the millefiori beads measure 1.4cm x 2cm rectangular and 1.4sm x 1.4cm cm square.
Venetian Millefiori Necklace - Square & Rectangular
UPDATE: As the impact of COVID-19 continues, we apologise in advance if your order is delayed. We are doing everything we can to ensure as little disruption to the Ark Jewellery as possible. Thank you for your patience.
All pieces are handmade we don’t sell boxed items with most items are in stock, however, some pieces will need to be made or finished at the time of ordering and how long your jewellery will arrive at your location depends on the type of piece or metal you have chosen and your location.
Please review the timescales below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require your jewellery within 14 days of order, or if your despatch date is not suitable. We will do our best to meet your request.
- We cannot accept liability if goods are despatched as agreed, but do not arrive on time due to the weather, or a problem with the postal service/delivery company.
- In the unlikely event of our workshop having to shut down temporarily, some deliveries may be delayed until work is resumed.
UK delivery – £7.50
- Jewellery made in wood, silver and 9ct yellow gold usually takes 2-3 weeks to be made and despatched.
- Other metals such as white and rose gold, 18ct yellow gold, palladium and platinum are sourced for your order. Pieces made from these metals may take up to 4 weeks to arrive.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed for all our UK orders. You will be sent an email and/or SMS message with a tracking number on the day your order is despatched and receive it the next day.
Europe & worldwide delivery – £15
- Jewellery made in wood silver and 9ct yellow gold usually takes 2 weeks to be made and, depending on your shipping destination, can take a further 10-14 days to reach you. Please allow 3-4 weeks in total for your order to be made and delivered.
- Other metals such as white and rose gold, 18ct yellow gold, palladium and platinum are sourced specially for you. Pieces made from these metals may take up to 6 weeks to arrive.
Your order will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked.
We are happy to refund or exchange unsuitable items within 30 days of purchase—subject to our exclusions below—provided goods are returned in a saleable condition, in their original presentation packaging, and with a valid receipt.
- Earrings are non-refundable due to hygiene reasons
- Made to order Gold jewellery and sales goods are all non-refundable and non-exchangeable
- Your statutory rights are not affected.
How to return your jewellery
Please pack your items with care and send them by Royal Mail Special Delivery, or an equivalent tractable postal service that provides adequate insurance to cover the value of the jewellery. We cannot be responsible for any returned items that are lost in transit.
Get in touch with us at email@example.com regarding the return process.
Returning jewellery from outside the EU
If returning items from outside of the European Union (EU), please clearly write 'RETURNED BRITISH GOODS/FAILED SALE' on your customs declaration. If it is not clear that your jewellery is a returned sale, and we incur customs charges as a result, we will pass these on to you. Please also write the item description as 'Fashion Accessory' to avoid raising awareness of the valuable contents enclosed.
If you need any help before returning your jewellery to us, please contact me via email.
Made to order gold, bespoke & personalised jewellery
We are unable to offer exchanges or refunds on bespoke jewellery or jewellery that has been personalised. This includes jewellery that has been engraved, incorporates a special gemstone, has been enamelled in a unique colour, is an unusual size, or has been specially commissioned. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Your right to cancel your order
We do not accept cancellations due to most items made to order, but please get in touch direct if you wish to discuss: firstname.lastname@example.org