Blue Venetian Necklace
Millefiori is a glasswork technique that produces distinctive decorative patterns on glassware. The cane comes from the island of Murano, Italy.
Millefiori is a combination of the Italian words "Mille" (thousand) and "Fiori" (flowers) and originates from the Venetian island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy. Millefiori glass is made by creating vibrant multi-colored patterns within glass rods. These rods are then heated, stretched, and sliced to create the signature Millefiori flower patterns.
The necklace is 43 cm ( 17 inches) long and the millefiori beads measure 0.9 cm across, joined with gold plated beads and Swarovski crystal.
Blue Venetian Necklace
UPDATE: As the impact of COVID-19 continues, we apologise in advance if your order is delayed. We are doing everything we can to ensure as little disruption to the Ark Jewellery as possible. Thank you for your patience.
All pieces are handmade we don’t sell boxed items with most items are in stock, however, some pieces will need to be made or finished at the time of ordering and how long your jewellery will arrive at your location depends on the type of piece or metal you have chosen and your location.
Please review the timescales below and contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require your jewellery within 14 days of order, or if your despatch date is not suitable. We will do our best to meet your request.
- We cannot accept liability if goods are despatched as agreed, but do not arrive on time due to the weather, or a problem with the postal service/delivery company.
- In the unlikely event of our workshop having to shut down temporarily, some deliveries may be delayed until work is resumed.
UK delivery – £7.50 – Free over £ 100
- We currently have stock of Silver, Arabesque and Venetian collections and these should arrive the next day.
- If these items are out of stock it usually takes 2-3 weeks to be made and despatched.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed for all our UK orders. You will be sent an email and/or SMS message with a tracking number on the day your order is despatched and receive it the next day.
Europe & worldwide delivery – £15
- If the item is out of stock it usually takes 2 weeks to be made and, depending on your shipping destination, can take a further 10-14 days to reach you. Please allow 3-4 weeks in total for your order to be made and delivered.
- Your order will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked.