Millefiori is a glasswork technique which produces distinctive decorative patterns on glassware. The cane comes from the island of Murano, Italy.
A very versatile and ‘upbeat’ hand-made earrings! The beads are chosen randomly to create individual designs, part of the beauty of these pieces. The glass beads are joined with cone shaped Crystals to ensure a comfortable fit and adding a little glamour. Finished with a gold plated clasp fitting.
So easily worn with a variety of outfits and colours. Feels good and attracts attention !
Please remember that each one of these items are hand made, using a deliberately random choice of Millefiori pieces, and therefore each earrings will vary from the next. They’re all gorgeous, though!
Millefiori is a combination of the Italian words "mille" (thousand) and "fiori" (flowers) and originates from the Venetian island of Murano, just off the coast of Venice, Italy. Millefiori glass is made by creating vibrant multi-coloured patterns within glass rods. These rods are then heated, stretched and sliced to create the signature Millefiori flower patterns.
The earrings are presented with round shaped bead of c 2 cm with crystal spacer beads and gold plated ear fittings, length is c 6 cm. The stained glass effect shows best with hair up, tied back or short cut styles, let the light shine through !
Blue Venetian Earrings - Millefiori
UPDATE: As the impact of COVID-19 continues, we apologise in advance if your order is delayed. We are doing everything we can to ensure as little disruption to the Ark Jewellery as possible. Thank you for your patience.
All pieces are handmade we don’t sell boxed items with most items are in stock, however, some pieces will need to be made or finished at the time of ordering and how long your jewellery will arrive at your location depends on the type of piece or metal you have chosen and your location.
Please review the timescales below and contact email@example.com if you require your jewellery within 14 days of order, or if your despatch date is not suitable. We will do our best to meet your request.
- We cannot accept liability if goods are despatched as agreed, but do not arrive on time due to the weather, or a problem with the postal service/delivery company.
- In the unlikely event of our workshop having to shut down temporarily, some deliveries may be delayed until work is resumed.
UK delivery – £7.50 – Free over £ 100
- We currently have stock of Silver, Arabesque and Venetian collections and these should arrive the next day.
- If these items are out of stock it usually takes 2-3 weeks to be made and despatched.
We use Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed for all our UK orders. You will be sent an email and/or SMS message with a tracking number on the day your order is despatched and receive it the next day.
Europe & worldwide delivery – £15
- If the item is out of stock it usually takes 2 weeks to be made and, depending on your shipping destination, can take a further 10-14 days to reach you. Please allow 3-4 weeks in total for your order to be made and delivered.
- Your order will be sent via Royal Mail International Tracked.